- Product Description
Stability Barre Features
- Stability Barre™ is easily adjusted to a variety of heights
- Available in two lengths to accommodate various studio sizes and needs
- Available in choice of grey or white finish
- Professional grade, solid and supportive
- Weighted circular base add stability, along with a non-skid grip on a variety of flooring surfaces
- Completely free standing – does not require wall mounting
- The barre can be easily removed from the supports for storage when not in use
- 6 ft barre can accommodate up to 3 exercisers comfortably
- Perfect for group training or one-on-one sessions
- Some assembly required
Ideal for dance-inspired fitness routines that will bring flexibility and balance to exercisers of all fitness levels. The Stability Barre allows for functional standing leg exercises that combine traditional ballet barre work with movement patterns that will tone, shape and strengthen your butt, hips, thighs and calves. Innovative exercises for your upper body help make it the ultimate full-body program.
The Parallel Stability Barre includes two 6' Stability Barres plus four connectors so you can start your group classes right away. This is the 6’ model in Grey finish, also available in 6’ White, 8’ Grey, 8’ White, 12' Grey and 12' White.
- Key Information
Full Commercial Yes Home Use Yes Brand Merrithew™ Installation Available No
Please Note: Express Delivery is for working day only. If you are ordering on a Friday and wish to recieve your item on a Saturday, please select the Saturday option at checkout.
- Fitness Professional
Are you a fitness professional? Well, you can register for an Account which saves you time during the checkout process and for future orders, allows you to track the status of your current and past orders. Account holders are also to save multiple shipping addresses, receive special online offers and receive up to 10 % off the retail price on your favourite kit. To sign up for an account, simply head over to our Accounts Page to register.