- Product Description
Everlast is the "original" recycled rubber fitness from US manufacturers Ecore. Perfect for covering large areas of a busy gym environment. The construction of the rubber floor provides good ergonomics, safety and acoustic benefits. Available in rolls and tiles, this durable surface sets the standard for performance, quality, and affordability.
Everlast rubber flooring offers -
- High underfoot comfort and warmth.
- A cost effective flooring option for large spaces where shock absorbency and impact protection are required.
- 22 colour fleck options available on a black base. Currently 3 colours are stocked in our warehouse (Black/Black, Black/Buff Blue, Black/Gripping Grey), the remaining colours are available but to order subject to shipping lead times.
- Currently we stock 8mm Everlast rubber on rolls which are 15.38m long x 1.21m wide (18.6m2) per roll. Minimum order quantity is 1 full roll.
Everlast rubber flooring is available -
- In 6mm, 8mm and 9mm thickness
- On rolls which are 1.21m wide, or tiles which are 610mm x 610mm
- With 22 colour fleck options, custom colours and colour densities are available but are subject to minimum order quantities
- With line markings and logo's - please contact our sales team for a quotation and lead time
- For non-stocked Everlast Rubber please contact our sales team for a quotation and lead time
For the full technical specification on Ecore Everlast please click here.
- Key Information
Full Commercial Yes Brand Ecore Installation Available Yes Width (mm) 1210 Length (mm) 15380 Depth (mm) 8
Please Note: Next Day Delivery is for working day only. If you are ordering on a Friday and wish to recieve your item on a Saturday, please select the Saturday option at checkout.
- Fitness Professional