- Product Description
Parrallel Stability Barres Features
- Stability Barre™ is easily adjusted to a variety of heights
- Four Stability Barre™ Connectors included
- Accommodate various studio sizes and needs
- Available in choice of grey or white finish
- Professional grade, solid and supportive
- Weighted circular base adds stability, along with a no-skid grip on a variety of flooring surfaces
- Completely free standing – does not require wall mounting
- The barre can be easily removed from the supports for storage when not in use
- 6' Parallel Stability Barres can accommodate 4 exercisers, 2 on each side of the barre, the 8' accommodates 6 exercisers, 3 on each side of the barre and the 12' accommodates 8 exercisers, 4 on each side of the barre
- Perfect for group training
- Assembly required
- Owner's manual available
Ideal for dance-inspired fitness routines that will bring flexibility and balance to exercisers of all fitness levels. The Stability Barre allows for functional standing leg exercises that combine traditional ballet barre work with movement patterns that will tone, shape and strengthen your butt, hips, thighs and calves. Innovative exercises for your upper body help make it the ultimate full-body program.
The Parallel Stability Barre includes two 6' Stability Barres plus four connectors so you can start your group classes right away. This is the 6' model in White finish, also available in 6' Grey, 8’ Grey, 8’ White, 12' Grey and 12' White.
- Key Information
Full Commercial Yes Home Use Yes Brand Merrithew™ Installation Available No
Please Note: Next Day Delivery is for working day only. If you are ordering on a Friday and wish to recieve your item on a Saturday, please select the Saturday option at checkout.
- Fitness Professional