Portable Performance Turf Track
- Availability: In stock
- Turf tile with rubber backing available in 15mm thickness (12mm shock pad bonded to 3mm turf pile)
- Rubber backed turf with no infil required
- Yarn liner density 4,200 denier
- Yarn melting point 428 degree fahrenheit
- Available as an interlocking turf tile measuring L 23" x W 46" (58cm x 1.18m)
- Interlocking rubber transition strips available measuring L 46.5" x W 11.75" (1.18m x 30cm)
- Portable Performance Turf tiles & transition strips are not currently stocked - please allow a 5 - 7 week lead time on orders
- Price displayed is per tile or reducer, minimum orders quantities apply - please speak with our sales team for ordering details and installations
With the majority of training moving indoors and year round, our Portable Performance Turf Tiles offer a solution like no other. It's now possible to create a turf track that can easily and safely be moved from the training space after use. No longer do you need to bond your turf down permanently, or have a roll out carpet style turf track that ripples and moves as a sled is pushed at full power.
Our Portable Performance Turf solution brings the pristine conditions of a natural grass indoors with no time limit on training. The 12mm shock pad backed tile simulates pristine, natural turf conditions and coordinates with Ecore’s thicker rubber products. Offered with interlocking transition pieces, this product combines extreme performance with ease of installation and total portability.
For the technical specifications on Performance Turf please click here.