Physical PU Competition Bumper Plate (Single)
- Availability: Out of stock
Made from tough yet tactile, non-scratch Polyurethane our Performance Urethane plates use competition standards colour-coding and feature a central steel ring to further reinforce their robustness, durability and longevity.
Our plates have been drop tested over 40,000 times, so we know they’re tough. We' confident they'll stand up to the toughestt lifting environments.
All plates are 45cm in diameter with a 51mm hole and are calibrated within +/- 2% of specified weight.
- Choose from 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg or 25kg
- Competition standard weights and colour coding
- Calibrated within +/- 2% specified weight
- 45cm diameter with a 51mm hole
- Sold as singles
- IFW standards
- Warranty 1 year (5kg), 5 years (10kg and above)
- Club packs also available
- Fractional plates also available
|Warranty Specification||Warranty 1 year (5kg), 5 years (10kg and above)|
This product can be collected from the following locations: