- Product Description
The Stability Barrel™ Lite is a lightweight exercise tool with a dual-purpose design intended to offer multiple exercise options that challenge balance, strength, proprioception and control.
The gentle curve on one side provides support for multidimensional movement and the flat platform introduces instability into the repertoire. This prop will help you restore flow and create more dynamic workout routines.
Made from heavy-duty foam with an antibacterial mat attached to the curved side, the Stability Barrel Lite is a sturdy and comfortable piece of equipment that is suitable for private and group classes, rehab and active aging clients. It also comes with a separate mat that can be arranged as needed for added comfort, support and impact absorption in a variety of exercise positions.
- Durable EPP foam construction can support standing, sitting and prone positions. Maximum user weight is 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Lightweight piece of equipment at 6.6 lbs (3 kg)
- Free-standing and easily stackable for convenient storage
- Top of Barrel is padded with a .6 in (15 mm) thick eco-friendly rubberized gel foam mat
- Comes with a separate 0.4 in (11 mm) thick eco-friendly rubberized gel foam mat for added comfort
- Mats are anti-slip, anti-bacterial and quick-drying
- Features a gentle 76.7-degree curve facilitating multiple exercise options
- Key Information
Weight 3 Full Commercial Yes Home Use Yes Brand Merrithew™ Installation Available No Width (mm) 660 Length (mm) 720 Height (mm) 150
Please Note: Express Delivery is for working day only. If you are ordering on a Friday and wish to recieve your item on a Saturday, please select the Saturday option at checkout.
- Fitness Professional
Are you a fitness professional? Well, you can register for an Account which saves you time during the checkout process and for future orders, allows you to track the status of your current and past orders. Account holders are also to save multiple shipping addresses, receive special online offers and receive up to 10 % off the retail price on your favourite kit. To sign up for an account, simply head over to our Accounts Page to register.