Exigo ISO Plate Loaded Decline Chest Press
- Availability: DELIVERED FROM 23/02/24
The Exigo Plate Loaded ISO-Lateral Decline Chest Press is designed to target the lower chest using precise biomechanics and accurate anatomical movements. Independent arm movements allow the user to train each limb simultaneously or separately, as well as loading different weights for each limb if necessary.
38mm rubber ribbed handles provide great comfort and feature caped anodised aluminium ends for additional protection.
Optional chrome storage horns with high impact ends are also available to provide storage for weight plates.
This machine is made with 100x50x3mm Flat Sided Oval and is fully commercial with a lifetime warranty on the main frame.*Weight plates and storage horns are for illustrative purposes only and not included with the product.
- Train both limbs simultaneously or independently
- Adjustable seat with numeric indicators
- Chrome plated weight horns
- Heavy duty plastic bearing cases
- 38mm ribbed rubber handles with aluminium ends
- Instructional placard with targeted muscles
- High impact feet
- Hidden floor fixing points
- Main frame lifetime warranty
- Polyester powder coated finish
- Main Frame: 100 x 50 x 3 FSO
- Produced to EN957 / EN ISO 20957
|Warranty Specification||(Frame) Lifetime, (Moving Parts) 2 years, (Cables, Handles, Pins) 1 year, (Upholstery) 3 months|