Exigo ISO Plate Loaded Decline Chest Press
- Availability: DELIVERED FROM 13/01/21
- The course of the handles converges during movement providing a natural arc of motion and increased range
- Engineered using optimal components it boasts a durable high-quality epoxy powder coated with a robust frame and-hard wearing upholstery
- It contributes to balanced muscle development. Its compact footprint means that it maximise floor space in the gym or
- Mimics free weight exercises
Perfect to isolate and build strength in the lower chest and triceps. The Exigo ISO Decline Chest Press is part of Exigo's leading plate loaded range. It includes ISO Lateral technology which enables users to move both limbs at the same time or individual.
ISO Lateral Technology
This Plate Loaded Decline Chest Press has been designed with ISO Lateral technology which enables users to move both limbs at the same time or individually. This technology, offers a highly effective range of motion and exercise variations.
To improve exercise experience, the handles have been ergonomically designed with comfort grip handles provided with silicone super grip covered 32mm with caped anodised aluminium ends
Engineered using optimal components this Decline Chest Press boasts a durable high-quality epoxy powder coated with a robust frame and-hard wearing upholstery.
|Warranty Specification||(Frame) Lifetime, (Moving Parts) 2 years, (Cables, Handles, Pins) 1 year, (Upholstery) 3 months|
This product is not available for click and collect.