- Product Description
- Endless exercise options for everybody regardless of age
- Ability to be used both dome or platform side up. Hand positions integrated into the platform
- Latex Free
- This model is not suitable for commercial use. This model has been designed for home use only, and is not suitable for personal trainers, gyms or health clubs.
- How do you BOSU? Download the BOSU comparison chart by clicking here
- To download your owners manual, click here
Walk, run, step, hop and jump. The BOSU Integrated Balance Trainer is a truly unique balance, core stability and proprioception training device that can be integrated with all types of fitness training, or stand alone as an outstanding functional tool.
The BOSU can be used for or with: Sports Conditioning (both aerobic & anaerobic) - Stabilization, Agility Training - Strength, Stability & Flexibility Training for the Trunk - Strength for the Entire Body.
Each Home model comes with a free owner's manual, pump and eating plan. Also includes a 4 in 1 Complete Body Workout DVD: Total Body, Calorie Combustion, Long & Lean, and Absolute Abs. Bonus DVD Cross Training Series Xplode - Burn & Fuse.
Maximum loading for a BOSU Balance Trainer is 300lb (136kg).
- Key Information
Weight 9 Home Use Yes Warranty Specification 1 year home use Brand BOSU® Installation Available No Width (mm) 635 Length (mm) 673 Height (mm) 254 Diameter (mm) 650
Please Note: Next Day Delivery is for working day only. If you are ordering on a Friday and wish to recieve your item on a Saturday, please select the Saturday option at checkout.
- Fitness Professional