Temporary Warehouse Assistant position available for immediate start
Temporary Warehouse Assistant
Duration / Hours – 1 month rolling contact to help dispatch orders whilst we are expereincing additional demand from people exercising at home. Hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30 with occasional overtime.
Location – Physical Company Warehouse, Stokenchurch, HP14 3RR
Reporting to – Warehouse Director
Salary - £16,000 - £18,000 per annum dependant on experience.
About Physical Company
We are a fast growing, ambitious company who have been trading for over 30 years.
We sell exercise and fitness equipment to UK’s Commercial Fitness & Wholesale markets.
About the job
You will be working with a small team of staff to ship around 200 orders a day. With training, you will be expected to accurately pick, pack & wrap goods being dispatched to our customers. Some of the exercise equipment can be heavy, so it would be advantageous if you could lift 20kg’s. We maintain strict 2m working distances between our staff, are running very strict hygeience routines and have closed access to our offices and warehouse to the general public.
- Accurately picking & packing parcels from written dispatch note
- Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods
- Keeping the warehouse & dispatch area safe & tidy
Required Qualifications / Attributes:
- Written & spoken English essential (GCSE or equivalent)
- Basic maths skills (GCSE or equivalent)
- Previous Warehouse work
- Close proximity to High Wycombe / Stokenchurch
- Fork-lift license
- Interest in sport & fitness
- Gym access (if working out independantly)
- Free parking on site
If you think this job sounds right for you, please send your CV and Cover Letter to hr@physicalcompany,co.uk
We are looking to hire immediately so please only apply if you can start work straight away.