Warehouse Assistant position available
Hours – Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30 with occasional weekend work & overtime
Location – Physical Company Warehouse, Stokenchurch, HP14 3RR
Reporting to – Warehouse Director
Salary - £16,000 - £18,000 dependant on experience.
About Physical Company
We are a fast growing, ambitious, family owned company who have been trading for 26 years.
We sell exercise and fitness equipment to UK’s Commercial Fitness & Wholesale markets.
About the job
You will be working with a small team of staff to ship around 100 orders a day. With training, you will be expected to accurately pick, pack & wrap our goods. Some of the exercise equipment can be heavy, so it would be advantageous if you could lift 20kg’s.
- Accurately picking & packing parcels from written dispatch note
- Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods
- Keeping the warehouse & dispatch area safe & tidy
- Occasional assisting with delivery & installations
- Occasional assisting with exhibition setup
Required Qualifications / Attributes:
- Written & spoken English essential (GCSE or equivalent)
- Basic maths skills (GCSE or equivalent)
- Previous Warehouse work
- Close proximity to High Wycombe / Stokenchurch
- Fork-lift license
- Interest in sport & fitness
- Gym access
- Company pension
- Free parking on site
- Company bonus scheme
If you think this job sounds right for you, please send your CV and Cover Letter to hr@physicalcompany,co.uk