- Product Description
- An updated version of the Surge®, the Storm is now equipped with two soft grip handles, one long centered handle and end cap grips allow for a wide range of exercises
- Ideal for sports specific movement patterns
- Surge® Strom will improve: Balance, stability, coordination, fundamental muscular movement, and neuromuscular capabilities
- Can hold up to 65lbs of water (29.4kg)
- 42- inches long
- Interchangeable end grips
- Includes owner’s manual and end caps
Thrusting Hydo-Inertia training to the forefront of fitness, the sleek newly designed Surge® Storm with its restructured handle options provide greater accessibility and comfort while allowing for multiple new exercises and uses.
Flowing from the Surge and utilizing Hydo-Inertia to create a "dynamic form of resistance"; when used the water creates an unbalanced, unstable condition that causes the body to constantly adapt to changing forces.
This training principle provides a unique challenge to the joints and stabilising structures to resist and control the unpredictable nature of the shifting water.
Available in Black or Lime Green ends.
To download the Surge Storm Wall Chart, click here
To download the Surge Storm Owners Manual, click here
- Key Information
Full Commercial Yes Home Use Yes Warranty Specification 1 Year Brand Headstrom Installation Available No Length (mm) 1066 Diameter (mm) 215
Please Note: Next Day Delivery is for working day only. If you are ordering on a Friday and wish to recieve your item on a Saturday, please select the Saturday option at checkout.
- Fitness Professional