- Product Description
This dual durometer flooring system features a 2.5mm rubber planting surface that is fusion bonded to either a 5mm, 8mm, 12mm or 20mm performance base layer. The stacked technology has been engineered to absorb impact forces. The result: a balance distribution of force reduction and energy restitution across a range suitable for all applications.
This family of products offers everything athletic director or head coach needs to create an ideal training and performance environment for his or her athletes.
Tailored for light strength & conditioning, this 7.5mm surface combines a 2.5mm wear layer with a 5mm base layer. The result a balance distribution of force reduction and energy restitution, designed for the shift in fitness from equipment to more functional training.
Design for heavy strength training, this 10.5mm system features a 8mm angry base layer that maximises energy restitution. This dual durometer system is engineered to enhance durability in applications dominated by free weight training.
Tailored for heavy conditioning, the 14mm product combines a 2.5mm wear layer with a 12mm shock absorbing base layer, and showcases a dynamic force reduction of 35.40%. This dual durometer system is engineered to absorb the impact force related to aggressive functional training, providing an ergonomically advanced surface that works in concert with the body.
Custom made for extreme strength & conditioning, this 22.5mm features a 10.5mm Performance Beast layer united to a 12mm shock pad. The resulting triple durometer system combines the durability and firm footing desired in strength training with the ergonomic demands of aggressive functional training in one surface.
For the techincal specification and datasheets on the above floor types please click below:
- Durable 2.5mm wear layer made from vulcanised EPDM rubber.
- Resists the scuffing and marking that is common in strength and conditioning applications.
- Available in 7.5mm to 22.5mm thicknesses covering all areas from studio use to competitive weight lifting
- Available by the roll or interlocking tile (14.5mm Rally only)
- Dimensions: Roll width 1.21m x 15.38m, Tile 610mm x 610mm (only available in Rally thickness)
- 13 colour fleck options available, rolled Stacked Performance surfaces require bonding, tiles can be loose laid.
- Due to the unique nature of these surfaces these lines are not stocked. They are available to order with a 4-6 week lead time, please speak with our sales team to discuss your flooring and instalation options.
- Prices shown are per square metre. MOQ's apply.
- Key Information
Full Commercial Yes Brand Ecore Installation Available Yes Width (mm) 1.21m Depth (mm) 7.5mm +
- Fitness Professional