Purchasing Administrator position available
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:30 – 15:00 (progressing to full-time in 2019)
Location: The Works, Stokenchurch, HP14 3RR
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 pro rata depending on experience / skills (+ company bonus)
About the company
They are a fun, fit, fast growing, ambitious company that has been trading for 29 years and have an enviable reputation in the leisure industry.
They manufacture and distribute fitness equipment and solutions to the UK’s Commercial Fitness & Wholesale markets.
About the job
As the Purchasing Administrator, you will assist the Purchasing Manager by carrying out data entry and follow up tasks related to direct orders with suppliers.
You will play an active role supporting internal teams with information on product lead times, availability and price.
Duties of the Purchasing Administrator:
- Creating and monitoring Purchase Orders with UK suppliers and reporting supply issues
- Reconciling Supplier Order Confirmations and Invoices against Purchase Orders
- Following up with suppliers for UK orders
- Be first point of contact for Customer Service team on stock availability, product lead time and delivery issues
- Creating and maintaining product / supplier databases on ERP system
- Working with the Purchasing Manager on ad hoc tasks
Required Qualifications of the Purchasing Administrator:
- Excellent communication skills on a written and verbal basis
- A degree or other relevant business qualification would be desirable. New graduates accepted
- Strong team working skills to support other members of the Company with information on products
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Previous use of ERP systems, creating or maintaining product or supplier databases
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- You will demonstrate an enthusiastic, self-motivated approach to your work.
- Potential for travel and career progression
- Gym access
- Company pension
- Free parking on site
- Company bonus scheme
If you think this job sounds right for you, please send your CV and Cover Letter to hr@physicalcompany,co.uk