- Availability: In stock
With the majority of training moving indoors and year round, Performance Turf offers impact absorption and allows the athlete to perform on the surface and not in it.
Performance Turf brings the pristine conditions of a natural grass indoors with no time limit on training. While the 5mm shock pad backed version coordinates with 8mm rubber products and can withstand light to moderate free-weights, the 12mm shock pad backed version simulates pristine, natural turf conditions and coordinates with Ecore’s thicker rubber products. The 12mm version of Performance Turf is also available in a 23" x 46" interlocking panels that creates a portable/temporary turf system. Offered with interlocking transition pieces, this product combines extreme performance with ease of installation and total portability.
For the technical specifications on Performance Turf please click here.
- Turf with rubber backing available in 8mm or 15mm thicknesses
- Rubber backed turf available by the roll or tile
- Yarn liner density 4,200 denier
- Yarn melting point 428 degree fahrenheit
- Available on the rolls 1.83m wide
- Performance Turf on the roll is not stocked - please allow a 5 - 7 week lead time on orders
- Price displayed is p/sqm, minimum orders quantities apply - please speak with our sales team for ordering details and installations
This product can be collected from the following locations: