- Product Description
Merrithew V2 Max Reformer Features
- Vertical frame equipped with 2 push-thru springs, 2 roll-down springs with maple roll-down bar, 2 arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, 2 extension straps, 2 travelling spring hooks, 2 travelling pulleys and a safety chain
- Mat Converter – allows for Matwork and Cadillac exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- Reformer Box with footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- High-Traction Reformer Feet with Wheels
- High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Minimal assembly required
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- 2 DVDs: Essential Reformer, 3rd Edition, and Athletic Conditioning on V2 Max Plus Reformer, Level 1
- Owner’s manual
Delivery is curbside and we recommend two people unload and take delivery
Customers can choose 75 custom upholstery color choices.
If you're interested in having colour variations, please contact our customer service team on 01494 769 222
The “Cadillac” of our Reformer line, the V2 Max Plus™ Reformer facilitates limitless exercise possibilities. This one-of-a-kind unit multi-tasks as a raised Mat platform, a standard reformer, a virtual Cadillac and a breakthrough multi-planar, biomechanics training tool.
Equipped with our innovative retractable rope system and travelling pulleys on the vertical frame, the V2 Max Plus offers variable angles of resistance, providing an increased range of motion, making it the premier tool for Pilates-based sport-specific, rehab and cross-training movement.
To offer a variety of exercises and movements, there are 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions - the Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion. And the V2 Max Reformer comes with 1" thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests supporting a wide range of body weights.
Superior Build Quality
Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback. The High-Traction Reformer Feet provide superior grip with all floor surfaces during high-energy Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder workouts. Made of durable silicon rubber and PVC. The V2 Max is equipped with the Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options.
Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride. The enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely.
- Key Information
Full Commercial Yes Home Use Yes Brand Merrithew™ Installation Available No
Please Note: Next Day Delivery is for working day only. If you are ordering on a Firday and wish to recieve your item on a Saturday, please select the Saturday option at checkout.
- Fitness Professional