£65.84 inc. VAT £54.87 ex. VAT
Out of stock
- The Ecore Stacked Performance system performs together to drastically reduce the transmission of heavy impacts reducing force by 11.9%
- Stacked Bounce 2 features a 2mm synthetic wood-grain surface that is fusion bonded to a 5mm shock pad layer.
- Available in 6 natural colours creating the perfect studio space
- Bounce 2 is available on rolls measuring 1.83m wide
- Adhesive & Weld Rod are required for the correct installation
- Bounce 2 is not currently stocked - please allow a 5 - 7 week lead time on orders
- Price displayed is per square meter, minimum orders quantities apply - please speak with our sales team for ordering details and installationsLearn More
Price From:£35.39 inc. VAT £29.49 ex. VAT
This dual durometer flooring system features a 2.5mm rubber planting surface that is fusion bonded to either a 5mm, 8mm, 12mm or 20mm performance base layer. The stacked technology has been engineered to absorb impact forces. The result: a balance distribution of force reduction and energy restitution across a range suitable for all applications.
This family of products offers everything athletic directors or a head coach needs to create an ideal training and performance environment for his or her athletes.
Tailored for light strength & conditioning, this 7.5mm surface combines a 2.5mm wear layer with a 5mm base layer. The result a balance distribution of force reduction and energy restitution, designed for the shift in fitness from equipment to more functional training.
Design for heavy strength training, this 10.5mm system features a 8mm angry base layer that maximises energy restitution. This dual durometer system is engineered to enhance durability in applications dominated by free weight training.
Tailored for heavy conditioning, the 14mm product combines a 2.5mm wear layer with a 12mm shock absorbing base layer, and showcases a dynamic force reduction of 35.40%. This dual durometer system is engineered to absorb the impact force related to aggressive functional training, providing an ergonomically advanced surface that works in concert with the body.
Custom made for extreme strength & conditioning, this 22.5mm features a 10.5mm Performance Beast layer united to a 12mm shock pad. The resulting triple durometer system combines the durability and firm footing desired in strength training with the ergonomic demands of aggressive functional training in one surface.
For the technical specification and datasheets on the above floor types please click below:Motivate Datasheet Beast Datasheet Rally Datasheet Monster Datasheet