Price From:£105.98 inc. VAT £88.32 ex. VAT
With the majority of training moving indoors and year round, Performance Turf offers impact absorption and allows the athlete to perform on the surface and not in it.
Performance Turf brings the pristine conditions of a natural grass indoors with no time limit on training. While the 5mm shock pad backed version coordinates with 8mm rubber products and can withstand light to moderate free-weights, the 12mm shock pad backed version simulates pristine, natural turf conditions and coordinates with Ecore’s thicker rubber products. The 12mm version of Performance Turf is also available in a 23" x 46" interlocking panels that creates a portable/temporary turf system. Offered with interlocking transition pieces, this product combines extreme performance with ease of installation and total portability.
For the technical specifications on Performance Turf please click here.Learn More
£86.18 inc. VAT £71.82 ex. VAT
- Turf tile with rubber backing available in 15mm thickness (12mm shock pad bonded to 3mm turf pile)
- Rubber backed turf with no infil required
- Yarn liner density 4,200 denier
- Yarn melting point 428 degree fahrenheit
- Available as an interlocking turf tile measuring L 23" x W 46" (58cm x 1.18m)
- Interlocking rubber transition strips available measuring L 46.5" x W 11.75" (1.18m x 30cm)
- Portable Performance Turf tiles & transition strips are not currently stocked - please allow a 5 - 7 week lead time on orders
- Price displayed is per tile or reducer, minimum orders quantities apply - please speak with our sales team for ordering details and installations
£2,016.00 inc. VAT £1,680.00 ex. VAT
Manufactured from the same ultra-durable turf as our Custom Grass range, our 'off the shelf' Sprint Tracks are available for quick delivery and installation. All markings are stitched on the loom forming a single piece sprint track that can be rolled out and installed.