- Product Description
Ecore's Shock Pad preserves athletes young and old by creating recycled rubber underlayments that help protect athletes against injuries, such as concussions, damage to ankles and knees and shin splints and lower back pain.
Shock Pad underlayments offers superior impact absorption, allowing all athletes to perform better, longer.
Ecore Shock Pad offers -
- High underfoot comfort and warmth.
- A cost effective flooring option for large spaces where shock absorbency and impact protection are required.
- Currently we stock 8mm Ecore Shock Pad which are 15.38m long x 1.21m wide (18.6m2) per roll. Minimum order quantity is 1 full roll.
Shock Pad is available -
- In 8mm, 10mm and 12mm thickness
- On rolls which are 1.21m wide, or tiles which are 610mm x 610mm
- For non-stocked Shock Pad (10mm and 12mm) please contact our sales team for a quotation and lead time
For the full technical specification on Ecore Everlast please click here.
- Key Information
Weight 10 Full Commercial Yes Home Use Yes Brand Ecore Installation Available Yes Width (mm) 1210 Length (mm) 15380 Depth (mm) 8
Please Note: Next Day Delivery is for working day only. If you are ordering on a Friday and wish to recieve your item on a Saturday, please select the Saturday option at checkout.
- Fitness Professional