Apex Strength Equipment Packages
- Availability: In stock
Equpiment Packs and Training Programmes
Our Apex Series combines high-quality commercial gym equipment packages with industry expert designed workouts and training programmes.
Apex Strength is a complete set of programmes containing intense workouts implemented by using functional strength training techniques. These programmes and packages are perfect for those trainers and clients who want to get stronger and are looking for new methods of strength training.
PT Equipment Packages
Choose from 3 different equipment packages tailored for strength workouts and circuits for 1-6 or 1-12 participants (detailed below) and receive 8 industry-expert designed training programmes that are dedicated to improving total body strength.
Detailed Programme Guides:
- Session setup & equipment
- Pre-formatted circuits
- Progression & regression exercises
- Foam Roller releases & stretches
- Coaching Cues
Programme Online Access
Once you have selected your pack you will gain access to the online programme content.
This includes an extensive video library of all exercises within each programme and detailed downloadable PDFs that demonstrate circuit setups, coaching cues and exercise breakdowns with progressions and regressions.
Within the online resources is a Training Zone, where there are specific product video tutorials that have been developed to give you more confidence and knowledge.
Also included are marketing assets in order for you to keep your clients up to date on which programmes you'll be running and when. We supply you with downloadable posters to put up as well as shareable social media posts.
Our team of expert trainers have developed each Strength programme around the following equipment packs.
Equipment packages include:
- Light Equipment Pack (1-6) Participants: Performance Roller, BOSU® Pro Balance Trainer, The Surge™, PU Kettlebell - 8kg, and complete PU body Pump Set ( a 1400mm x 30mm Carbon Silver Hollow Bar (max load 37.5kg), 2 x 1.25kg, 2 x 2.5kg, 2 x 5kg Discs and a pair of Snap Lock Collars)
- Heavy Equipment Pack (1-6) Participants: Performance Roller, BOSU® Pro Balance Trainer, The Surge™, PU Kettlebell - 12kg, and complete PU body Pump Set ( a 1400mm x 30mm Carbon Silver Hollow Bar (max load 37.5kg), 2 x 1.25kg, 2 x 2.5kg, 2 x 5kg Discs and a pair of Snap Lock Collars)
- Large Equipment Pack (12) Participants: Performance Roller x 2, BOSU® Pro Balance Trainer, The Surge™ x 2, PU Kettlebell - 8kg & 12kg, and complete PU body Pump Set ( a 1400mm x 30mm Carbon Silver Hollow Bar (max load 37.5kg), 2 x 1.25kg, 2 x 2.5kg, 2 x 5kg Discs and a pair of Snap Lock Collars)
Strength 1.1 Programme: Uses paired sets to either intensify the load on a particular muscle group, or balance it by working the antagonist
Strength 1.2 Programme: Uses giant sets to overload the target muscle groups
Strength 1.3 Programme: A session with a bias towards single leg force production and control
Strength 1.4 Programme: Dedicated to building shoulder strength and stability
Strength 2.1 Programme: Focuses on controlling tempo and time under tension
Strength 2.2 Programme: Builds strength through upper and lower body giant sets
Strength 2.3 Programme: Based on the double method attributed to strength coach Pierre Royt
Strength 2.4 Programme: Builds on the same training principles from 2.3
This product can be collected from the following locations: