Apex Core Equipment Packages
- Availability: In stock
Equpiment Packs and Training Programmes
Our Apex Series combines high-quality commercial gym equipment packages with industry expert designed workouts and training programmes. Apex Core workouts are dedicated to developing trunk stability and strengthening and protecting the spine.
PT Equipment Packages
Choose from 3 different equipment packages tailored for 1-6 or 1-12 participants (detailed below) and receive 8 industry-expert designed training programmes that are dedicated to total core strength.
Detailed Programme Guides:
- Session setup & equipment
- Pre-formatted circuits
- Progression & regression exercises
- Foam Roller releases & stretches
- Coaching Cues
Programme Online Access
Once you have selected your pack you will gain access to the online programme content.
This includes an extensive video library of all exercises within each programme and detailed downloadable PDFs that demonstrate circuit setups, coaching cues and exercise breakdowns with progressions and regressions.
Within the online resources is a Training Zone, where there are specific product video tutorials that have been developed to give you more confidence and knowledge.
Also included are marketing assets in order for you to keep your clients up to date on which programmes you'll be running and when. We supply you with downloadable posters to put up as well as shareable social media posts.
Our team of expert trainers have developed each Core programme around the following equipment packs.
Equipment packages include:
- Light Equipment Pack (1-6) Participants: Performance Roller, BOSU® Pro Balance Trainer, BOSU® PowerStax, RMT Club - 4kg, Medicine Ball - 3kg, The Surge™, BOSU® Ballast Ball
- Heavy Equipment Pack (1-6) Participants:Performance Roller, BOSU® Pro Balance Trainer, BOSU® PowerStax, RMT Club - 6kg, Medicine Ball - 5kg, The Surge™, BOSU® Ballast Ball
- Large Equipment Pack (12) Participants: Performance Roller x 2, BOSU® Pro Balance Trainer, BOSU® PowerStax, RMT Club - 4kg & 6kg x 2, Medicine Ball - 3 kg & 5kg, The Surge™, BOSU® Ballast Ball
Core 1.1 Programme: Using short intense interval drills to build core stability, improve posture and burn calories
Core 1.2 Programme: To improve posture and enhance performance with solo and partner drills
Core 1.3 Programme: A demanding session with a focus on good technique and control to improve complete core strength
Core 1.4 Programme: A time under tension session, pushing your core to the maximum
Core 2.1 Programme: Develop bracing strength to enhance power production
Core 2.2 Programme: Develop trunk stability, strengthen and protect the spine
Core 2.3 Programme: Develop bracing strength to enhance power production
Core 2.4 Programme: Develop rotational acceleration and control
This product can be collected from the following locations: