Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30
Head Office Location: The Works, Stokenchurch, HP14 3RR
About the company
Physical Company is a fast growing, ambitious company that has been trading for 28 years and has an enviable reputation in the industry.
We manufacture and distribute fitness equipment and solutions to the UK’s Commercial Fitness & Wholesale markets. We pride ourselves on having an unrivalled range of good value high quality products and programming whilst providing unparalleled levels of customer service.
About the job
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
A successful Account Manager will collaborate with our sales team and management to achieve targets while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run whilst upholding our company values.
- Develop trusted relationships with key accounts whilst serving as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Negotiate contracts and close orders to maximize profits
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly initiatives to management and the Board
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and report on key account metrics (e.g. monthly sales results and quarterly forecasts)
- Collaborate with the wider sales team to identify and grow opportunities
Required Qualifications of the Account Manager:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Free gym access at Head Office
- Company pension
- Free parking on site at Head Office
- Company bonus scheme
- Career progression with training and support within a dynamic and growing team
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com