A&D UA-767 S Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- Availability: In stock
This simple to use, one-touch inflation and measurement, blood pressure monitor has a large three-line display that gives systolic, diastolic and pulse readings simultaneously. A 30-record memory, time, date, clock and reminder alarm accompany the irregular heart beat indicator function. Includes a two year warranty and is ESH A/A clinically validated for use within the medical profession.
The UA-767S is the successor of the UA-767 series for a single user focused on "simple operation". The UA-767S is user friendly and has a brand new feature %IHB (Irregular HeartBeat detection) installed; also, the number of readings you are able to store on the memory has now been upgraded to 60 readings.
- %IHB indicator to show frequency of Irregular Heartbeat
- Latex-free and metal-free Slimfit cuff
- Cuff Fit Error indicator
- Movement Error indicator
- WHO Blood Pressure Classification indicator
- 60-memory + Average reading
- 5 year warranty
What's in the Box?
- Latex-free SlimFit Adult cuff (22 - 32cm)
- Carry case
- x4 AA Batteries
- Instruction manual
- Measurement method: Oscillometric measurement
- Display type: Digital LCD, Pressure/Pulse displayed simultaneously
- Pulse range: 40-180 bpm
- Measurement accuracy: 3+/- mm Hg
- Power supply: 4 x AA batteries or AC adapter (adapter not included)
- Number of measurements:
- Memory storage: 60 users
- Memory data average: Maximum 60 data average of systolic, diastolic and pulse values
- Cuff: SlimFit cuff with plastic D-ring / Arm circumference: 22-32cm
- Operating conditions: +10 to +40°C
- Transport/Storage conditions: -20 to +60°C
- Dimensions: Approx. 140 x 60 x 105mm (W X H X D)
- Weight: Approx. 245g excluding batteries
|Warranty Specification||2 years|
This product is not available for click and collect.