- Product Description
This simple to use, one-touch inflation and measurement, blood pressure monitor has a large three-line display that gives systolic, diastolic and pulse readings simultaneously. A 30-record memory, time, date, clock and reminder alarm accompany the irregular heart beat indicator function. Includes a two year warranty and is ESH A/A clinically validated for use within the medical profession.
The UA-767S is the successor of the UA-767 series for a single user focused on "simple operation". The UA-767S is user friendly and has a brand new feature %IHB (Irregular HeartBeat detection) installed; also, the number of readings you are able to store on the memory has now been upgraded to 60 readings.
- %IHB indicator to show frequency of Irregular Heartbeat
- Latex-free and metal-free Slimfit cuff
- Cuff Fit Error indicator
- Movement Error indicator
- WHO Blood Pressure Classification indicator
- 60-memory + Average reading
- 5 year warranty
What's in the Box?
- Latex-free SlimFit Adult cuff (22 - 32cm)
- Carry case
- x4 AA Batteries
- Instruction manual
- Measurement method: Oscillometric measurement
- Display type: Digital LCD, Pressure/Pulse displayed simultaneously
- Pulse range: 40-180 bpm
- Measurement accuracy: 3+/- mm Hg
- Power supply: 4 x AA batteries or AC adapter (adapter not included)
- Number of measurements:
- Memory storage: 60 users
- Memory data average: Maximum 60 data average of systolic, diastolic and pulse values
- Cuff: SlimFit cuff with plastic D-ring / Arm circumference: 22-32cm
- Operating conditions: +10 to +40°C
- Transport/Storage conditions: -20 to +60°C
- Dimensions: Approx. 140 x 60 x 105mm (W X H X D)
- Weight: Approx. 245g excluding batteries
- Key Information
Weight 2 Warranty Specification 2 years Brand seca
Standard FREE Delivery is available on all orders over £99.99
Standard Delivery – For any weighted item delivery will take between 2-3 working days from the item being purchased to being delivered. Orders weighing over 100kg will be palletised and delivered to the kerbside, please allow 2-3 working days for the service.
Next Day Delivery – Providing the purchase is made before midday your item will be with you on the next working day. With the calendar feature, which is visible during checkout, you may also choose which Saturday you would like your order to be delivered on.
Please note, oversized items and orders weighting over 100kg are not available on a Next Day service
Saturday – if you item weighs 2kg or below, you can have your item delivered on a Saturday. With the calendar feature, which is visible during checkout, you may also choose which Saturday you would like your order to be delivered on.
We are constantly striving to ensure that are products are of the highest quality and that our customers are happy with their purchase. If for whatever reason this is not the case you are welcome to return your item to us.
Your new and unused item must be returned within the first 14 days of purchase. The item must be returned with intact packaging, appropriate labels and literature to receive a full refund.
Customised equipment, i.e items printed with your logo, can only be returned if there is a manufacturing quote. For more information on our returns procedure visit our FAQs.
- Fitness Professional